Sell your boat with us and put our experience to work for you
When you sell your boat privately, you’ll need to take pictures, create a listing, and field phone call after phone call from people interested in viewing the boat, the occasional tire kickers, and others. These tasks are time consuming.
Let us put our knowledgeable sales team at the helm.
Walter Zacharias – Sales Manager
We’ll do the work for you by:
- Taking high quality pictures
- Creating a listing based on marketplace research
- Posting it to our website
- Showing your boat to interested buyers on your behalf
All you need to do is collect the cheque once it sells. For a boat valuation and more information on the boat consignment sales process, contact us today!
Brokerage & Consignment
Find a buyer who’ll love your boat
When it’s time to move up or move on, let Flagship Marine sell your boat.
When you start the boat consignment process with Flagship Marine, we’ll create the listing by:
- Professionally staging your boat for photographs
- Researching the marketplace and pricing your boat accordingly
- Listing your boat on top websites such as Yacht World, Boat Trader & Flagship Marine
We’ll also ensure you have access to a wide berth of potential boat buyers. We do this by:
- Storing the boat onsite at our high-traffic facility location
- Applying our dealer and broker relationships to access a pool of potential buyers
- Putting our experienced team to work fielding inquiries and viewings
We also have a few other tricks up our sleeves to help make the sale. With our on-site financing program and after-sales service and storage, we can close the deal and get you cash.
Most impressed! Near the end of the boating season we decided to sell our boat. I was not optimistic about selling a premium boat so late in the year. I was resigned to the likelihood of winter storage, a spring sale and the associated financial consequences. The day I dropped off the boat for consignment there was a potential viewing, within days an offer. Kevan made the magic happen. I am so glad I entrusted my boat sale to the team with a long history of sales and service.
Download Our Consignment Flyer
Selling a boat is easy when you know and love boats
When you’re ready to enlist the experts to help sell your boat, Flagship Marine makes the process easy. With more than 30 years of selling and servicing premium boats, a prime downtown location, financing for your buyer and someone at the ready to answer all those questions, the choice is simple — Flagship Marine.